Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
The information below is updated regularly and is subject to change.
For the latest government updates around COVID-19 visit the SA Coronavirus Portal.
Trading under level 1 restrictions
We look forward to welcoming you, under level 1 restrictions, in line with Government regulations.
The Centre will be open from 9am-9pm. Check our Store Listing directory store-specific trading hours.
- The sale of alcohol is permitted, with liquor stores permitted to trade from 9am - 8pm, Monday - Saturday and 11am - 6pm on Sunday.
- Restaurants can offer deliveries, takeaways and sit-down service and the on-site sale and consumption of alcohol within licensed restaurants is permitted.
- The Food Court seating is open.
- The trade of tobacco and related products is permitted.
- Nu Metro is open Friday - Sunday, 10:30am - 8:45pm.
- Hair and beauty salons, barbers, tattoo parlours and laser clinics are permitted to sell products and offer treatments and services.
Centre access & information
|Parking: All Lower Level, Upper Level and Roof Top parking is open.
Open entrances: All entrances are open.
Lifts and bathrooms: All lifts and bathrooms are operational.
Customer Service Desks: The Customer Service Desks located at Entrance 1 and 10 are operational. When interacting with customers, staff will remain seated behind a perspex shield, wear a mask and sanitise their hands, desk and equipment regularly. For general enquiries please contact them on (021) 529 9699.
Gift Cards: Gift Cards can be purchased at our Customer Service Desks, with debit and credit cards accepted.
To make use of our drop & go parking period, take a parking ticket at the boom upon entry and insert the ticket at the exit boom when you leave (do not go to the pay station).
|0 - 2 Hours
|2 - 5 Hours
|5 - 6 Hours
|6 - 7 Hours
|7 - 8 Hours
|8 - 9 Hours
|9 - 12 Hours
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols stipulated by the Government and National Department of Health. Please comply with these rules, including:
- Wearing a cloth mask/face covering at all times.
- Practising physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Practising protective hygiene, including washing hands and using sanitisers.
- Children are allowed to accompany an adult on an essential shopping trip. However, for their own health and safety, we ask that you leave your children at home, if possible .
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in stores, queues, lifts and on escalators.
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
- Prior to shopping, create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
- Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for a specific item or service.
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
- Making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements).
- Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
- If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
- Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations. We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines and meticulously disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the Centre, with disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content.
- Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
- Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place.
- The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced.
- For Centre related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Centre, please contact our Security Control Room on (021) 529 9700.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.