Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
The information below is updated regularly and is subject to change.
Thank you to all our incredible frontline staff and to you for your support!
Caring for our country and communities, by combating COVID-19 together, is our number one priority.
The entire world has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate President Cyril Ramaphosa and the Government taking serious action to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and support the measures in place.
For the latest government updates around COVID-19 visit the SA Coronavirus Portal.
Trading under advanced level 3 restrictions
We are operating under advanced level 3 restrictions, in line with Government regulations. The Centre is operational from Monday – Sunday, 9am – 7pm, however, stores may have their own specific trading hours and are subject to change - please contact stores directly to confirm their store specific trading hours. The first two hours of parking are currently free. More sectors continue to reopen or offer extended services, with the appropriate safety measures in place:
- Hair and beauty salons, barbers, tattoo parlours and laser clinics are permitted to sell products and offer limited treatments and services.
- Restaurants can offer deliveries and takeaway collections. Sit-down service is restaurant specific and depends on Government guideline compliance, please contact restaurants directly. The Food Court seating is open.
- Movie cinemas and entertainment centres remain closed, until further notice.
- Liquor stores are still permitted to sell alcohol, Monday to Thursday from 9am – 5pm, for at-home consumption only.
- The trade of tobacco and related products remains prohibited.
You can browse our Store Listing directory below to see which stores are open and closed. Each store’s page outlines their contact details, store-specific trading hours per day and relevant information can be found under their About section.
Centre access & information
|Parking: All Lower Level, Upper Level and Roof Top parking is open (mezzanine parking closed). The first 2 hours parking is free.
Open entrances: All entrances are open (Entrances 1 to 12).
Lifts and bathrooms: All lifts and bathrooms are operational.
Customer Service Desks: The Customer Service Desks located at Entrance 1 and 10 are operational. When interacting with customers, staff will remain seated behind a perspex shield, wear a mask and sanitise their hands, desk and equipment regularly. For general enquiries please contact them on (021) 529 9699.
Gift Cards: Gift Cards can be purchased at our Customer Service Desks, with debit and credit cards accepted.
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols stipulated by the Government and National Department of Health. Please comply with these rules, including:
- Wearing a cloth mask/face covering at all times.
- Practising physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Practising protective hygiene, including washing hands and using sanitisers.
- Children are allowed to accompany an adult on an essential shopping trip. However, for their own health and safety, we ask that you leave your children at home, if possible .
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in stores, queues, lifts and on escalators.
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
- Prior to shopping, create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
- Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for a specific item or service.
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
- Making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements).
- Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
- If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
- Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations. We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines and meticulously disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the Centre, with disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content.
- Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
- Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place.
- The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced.
- For Centre related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Centre, please contact our Security Control Room on (021) 529 9700.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.
We've teamed up with foodie, chef and food stylist, Bas Newman (@bas_new on Instagram), to bring you an easy-to-make dish of the week during lockdown. These dishes will include ingredients that you are likely to have in your fridge or pantry - put them together they create something different and delicious!
We’ve put together a list of things to keep you busy, productive and sane through the national lockdown. This is the ideal time and opportunity to try something new, hit the pause button, reflect and refocus. Let’s do this!