Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
Last updated on 6 April 2020
The information below is updated regularly and is subject to change.
Caring for our country and communities, by combating COVID-19 together, is our number one priority.
We respect and support the decree by the Government, on 23 March 2020, to lockdown our nation for 21 days, from 27 March - 16 April 2020. The entire world has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and we appreciate President Cyril Ramaphosa and the Government taking serious action to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
We are therefore temporarily partially closed with only essential-goods stores, including banks, supermarkets and pharmacies, permitted to trade as per their trading hours below.
Access into the Centre and parking areas is limited to Entrance 1 and 4. All parking is free. Entrance 12 is open for pedestrian access.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations.
Please take care when visiting the centre during these trying times, refer to our recommendations below and keep safe.
Ensure that you park at the entrance closest to the essential store you will be visiting.
*Public Holidays (PH)
Checkers | (021) 528 7040 | Mon - Sun: 7am - 6pm
Game | (021) 555 7500 | Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm, Sat, Sun & PH: 9am - 3pm
Pick n Pay | (021) 555 0255 | Mon - Sun: 9am - 6pm, Wed: 7am - 8am for pensioners
Woolworths | (021) 555 9911 | Mon - Sun: 9am - 5pm
Clicks Pharmacy | (021) 555 1740 | Mon - Sun: 8am - 5pm
Dis-Chem Pharmacy | (021) 551 5551 | Mon - Sun: 9am - 5pm
Bidvest Bank | (021) 555 2155 | Mon - Fri: 9am - 4pm, Sat: 9am - 1pm
Capitec Bank | (021) 555 4656 | Mon - Fri: 9am - 4pm
Nedbank | (021) 529 8920 | Mon - Fri: 9am - 3pm
Standard Bank | 0860 101 341 | Mon - Fri: 9am - 1pm
Absolute Pets (at Entrance 1) | (021) 552 8988 | Mon - Sun: 9am - 5pm
Absolute Pets (at Entrance 4) | (021) 555 4633 | Mon - Sun: 9am - 5pm
Simply Natural | (021) 551 2931 | Mon - Sun: 9am - 5pm
|Parking: All parking will be free. Only Entrance 1 and 4 parking booms will be accessible
Entrances: Entrance 1, 4 and 12 will remain open
Lifts and bathrooms: The only operational lifts and bathrooms will be those at Entrance 1 and 4
What we are doing
We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines, using disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content
- Meticulously cleaning and disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the Centre
- Communicating with our essential stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures
- Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place
- The Centre Management Office and Information Desks are closed and the Centre is operationally resourced
- For Centre related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels
What we recommend you do
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following precautionary measures
- Prior to visiting the Centre, create a shopping list of the essential goods you require in categories (fresh fruit/veg, refrigerated goods, canned/dry goods, hygiene products etc.) to avoid unnecessary browsing
- Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for something specific
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and Centre access limitations above
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down in-store products
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre when queuing
- Do not linger in the centre
- Avoid touching in-store card machines by making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements)
- Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets
- Make use of our sanitiser stations in-Centre or carry an alcohol-based sanitiser with you and use it throughout your visit
- Practice protective hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation
- If you do feel sick, even a little bit, stay home and seek medical attention
- Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news
Salaah Prayer Room
The Salaah Prayer Room is currently closed until further notice.
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the mall, please contact our Security Control Room on 021 529 9700.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.