With summer comes sandals (and yay for the pedicure colours to match!) Of course, there’s always statement footwear to be had, but what we’re most interested in are the pairs that we'll get the most wear out of — and that will look just as good with dresses and skirts as it will work trousers and shorts.
Presenting the essential summer slips-on’s you need in your life right now…
If you only invest in one pair of shoes this summer, make it a pair of sleek sliders. A natural tone and minimalist design makes this style of sandal super versatile.
If open toe slip-ons are too informal for your workplace, the mule (with its open-back) will still keep your feet cool in higher temps, while the closed-toe offers a professional air. Mules especially flatter a pair of long, breezy trousers or cropped pedal-pushers and are available in a range of trendy options from patterns to metallic— they'll slide into your wardrobe as easily as they'll slide onto your feet.
Here are a few of our favourite finds.
- Snake Print Sliders, R699, Poetry
- Black Sliders, R699, Aldo
- Rhinestone Sliders, R999, Steve Madden
- Animal Print Mules, R1199, Aldo
- White Sliders, R999, Steve Madden
- Snake Print Sliders, R699, Steve Madden
- Embellished Sliders, R699, Aldo
- Gold Mules, R1099, Poetry
- Patterned Wool Rug R3999, Poetry
Products in store now, subject to availability.
Prices correct at time of publishing.