At our recent Kids World Craft Corner event, we gave kids a slime making starter-kit and helped them create their very own stretchy, gooey, glittery blobs of fun! If you missed all the fun, then do not fear, we're sharing our secret slime recipe to recreate. If you're not a Kids World member yet, click here to sign up for free.
|350ml Dala paper glue
A pinch of bicarbonate of soda
A few drops of baking pigment or food colouring
A spoon of glitter
50ml Bausch+Lomb Bio True Multi Purpose Contact Lens Solution
- Pour the glue into a small bowl
- Add a pinch of bicarbonate of soda, if you add too much the slime won't stretch and instead will break.
- Add a drop or two of food colouring, or preferably baking pigment.
- Mix ingredients and add glitter.
- Add the Contact Lens Solution one teaspoon at a time, you will see the slime start to activate slowly while you stir it. You can keep adding solution until the slime is no longer sticky. Try do this slowly as you can over-activate the slime, in which case it ends up as a solid lump.
- Once the slime isn't too sticky you can take it out and kneed it. The heat of your hands helps to activate it further and get the perfect consistency.
- Keep the slime in a sealed container, so it doesn't dry out.